Cost of services and cost of goods sold (COGS) is the direct cost of producing products sold by your business. Facilitated by Sistahbiz Coaches Terrand Smith and Bianca McGee. Join us for a 30 minute quick and dirty on how to calculate cost of services and cost of goods sold.
This seminar is for you if:
- You’re bringing in revenue but really not making much profit
- You can’t actually say what it costs you to deliver or product or service
Coaches Terrand and Bianca will cover the following:
- How your COGS impacts taxable income
- What expenses count toward your COGS
- Calculating inventory and labor costs
Get this on your calendar, now, Sis!
- This event has passed.
Finally, Affordable Sales Techniques!
Download your free guide to affordable and practical ways to bring in more customers.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.