Join us for our monthly Black Girl Therapy session that will feed your soul and add skills to your CEO toolkit. This sistah-circle is for Black women business owners who :
- say yes to projects that you don’t want to
- are constantly going out of scope for work that isn’t included in your pricing
- have employees who aren’t meeting expectations and is violating work agreements
- struggle with clients who make unreasonable requests for your time
Facilitators will lead a discussion to explore the following together:
- How to avoid scope creep and manage out-of-scope client requests
- How to communicate expectations and define limits
- How to manage conversations about boundaries that have been crossed
- How to avoid unnecessary apologies and/or long explanations
Kim Fuller, Transformational Life Coach , Fuller Life Concepts
Jason Shankle, MA, CCBT, CFM, CAP, CMIT, ATP, Inner Self & Wisdom LLC
This monthly sistahcircle is normally offered only to PAID members. Our first session of the year is open for general admission to Black women entrepreneurs who are interested in participating. Ticket availability is limited.
- This event has passed.
Finally, Affordable Sales Techniques!
Download your free guide to affordable and practical ways to bring in more customers.
Contact us at email@example.com.