Our network of Black women accountants will facilitate a 30 minute seminar loaded with tips and best practices for tax savings and prep. This seminar is for you if:
- You’re stressed even thinking about getting your business ready for tax season
- You’re not sure how to do business taxes for your LLC or S-Corp
- You’re not sure what counts as a business write off or not
Session will cover the following:
- Best practices in tax prep to avoid auditing
- How to organize financials and paperwork for your accountant
- What write offs and deductions to prepare documentation for and how
- What tax savings questions to ask your accountant this year
Shay McNuckles, Uptown Discovery Group
Fosalade Ayegbusi, Suncrest Financial Services
This monthly sistahcircle is normally offered only to PAID members. Our first session of the year is open for general admission to Black women entrepreneurs who are interested in participating. Ticket availability is limited.
- This event has passed.
Finally, Affordable Sales Techniques!
Download your free guide to affordable and practical ways to bring in more customers.