● Bounce Rate: A metric that measures the percentage of visitors who enter the site and then leave rather than continuing to view other pages within the same site.
● Cookie: A small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser to remember information about you.
● CRM: Customer Relationship Management is a technology for managing all your company’s relationships and interactions with customers and potential customers.
● CTA: Stands for Call-to-Action and is a prompt on a website that tells the user to take some specified action.
● Email Retargeting: The technique of re-engaging the existing customers by sending emails based on their interests.
● E-Commerce Site: A website that sells products or services over the internet.
● Landing Page: A standalone web page, created specifically for a marketing or advertising campaign to convert site visitors into sales or leads.
● Long Tail Keywords: Search queries that consist of 3-5 words and tend to be more specific to the user’s intent.
● Open Rate: An email marketing metric that calculates the percentage of subscribers who opened an email marketing campaign out of the total recipients.
● Product Page: A page on a website that helps customers decide what to buy that includes different specs and features to help answer questions, provide reviews, allow product comparison, and facilitate the buying process.
● Sales Page: A web page that has one purpose, which is to get the potential customer to buy the product or service.
● SEO: Search Engine Optimization is a marketing technique focused on optimizing your website to get it to rank as the number one result on Google results pages.
● SEO Keywords: Terms added to online content in order to improve search engine rankings for those terms.
● Thank You Page: A web page where your customers are directed after they have successfully bought a product or service from your website.
● Tracking Pixel: Code snippet added to a website in order to gather information such as user behavior, site conversions, web traffic, and how users interact with ads online.
● Upsell: Sales technique used to get a customer to spend more by buying an upgraded or premium version of what’s being purchased.
Finally, Affordable Sales Techniques!
Download your free guide to affordable and practical ways to bring in more customers.